Terms and Conditions
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our air fares, holidays, cruises and other travel product inclusive of all government costs and taxes. Please accept however that costs and taxes are not within our control. Therefore should a cost or tax increase, we reserve the right to pass this cost on.
- Prices are per person in New Zealand Dollars (unless otherwise stated) based on payment by credit card. Although every care has been taken, the prices are not guaranteed until paid in full and documents have been issued.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Prices may be subject to change without notice due to supplier/operator tariff changes.
- Terms and conditions related to these offers are those applied by the Principal/s. Refer to clause 21 below.
- Some of our Principal's websites FAQ section may provide further handy information on your travel selection.
- These prices are non combinable with any other offer made by Gitaway Vacations and / or the Hotel.
- Prices were correct at the time of publishing but are subject to change due to exchange fluctuation or other reasons not within our control up until full payment is received.
- Space for our special fares/offers is limited and therefore subject to confirmation at time of booking.
- Once a fare/ticket is paid for and issued there is no refund.
- A minimum $10 service fee per booking for all domestic (or International) reservations made through the Gitaway Vacations Call Centre.
- Our Call Centre is available Mon - Fri from 8 am until 5.30 pm to answer your questions. Phone 0800 888 283 or go to the website 30 November www.gitawaysupergold.co.nz
- Valid for sales to: 30 NOV 12 or until sold out
- Travel Period up to: 31 March 2013
- HOTELS -Prices quoted are based on 1 or 2 person sharing the same room. Any variation to this format will be detailed on the appropriate flyer itself.
- Hotels (are based on a selected properties in a standard room/s- any requests to change the hotel and or category of room will incur additional costs- these costs will be advised at the time of booking.
- Prices have been based on the applicable published regular rack rate (or other specified rate provided to us as at: 30 Aug 2010.
- Hotel reservations once booked are non-refundable. Some hotels do charge a credit card fee and if so this cost will be in addition to the promotional offer
Principals Terms and Conditions:
Travel/ Tourism/ Accommodation Terms and Conditions (T&C's) related to these travel offers are those applied by Gitaway Vacations and/or the Travel/Tourism/Accommodation Principals. All our Principals have their own T&C’s that are relevant to their own specific service/product. It is important that you read their T&C’s prior to accepting this offer. Some of these conditions are detailed on our flyer/s but there may be other conditions that may affect your final decision to purchase. Our Call Centre staff will be only too happy to provide you with any other information which you may require.
a) All bookings for our products are accepted subject to the conditions of carriage and other conditions imposed by suppliers and subcontractors. Travellers should be aware that there relationship or joint venture, partnership or employment between the SuperGold card and/or any supplier/s or subcontractor/s named on the site.
b) We do not guarantee or warrant the standard, class or fitness for purpose of any product or service mentioned
c) In compiling the detail for this travel promotion we have used the information supplied to it by the operators of the relevant services. We have endeavoured to ensure that the information on the appropriate web site/s is correct but travellers should not rely, and are not invited to rely on the accuracy or validity of any information provided/shown on the web site as the basis for any action, refraining from acting or disbursement and we expressly disclaim any liability for any loss or damage incurred by travellers arising out of any such acts or omission or disbursements.
d) We disclaim and will be exempt from any liability under the law of contract, tort or by virtue of statutory enactment in relation to any -
- loss to;
- personal injury death or illness of;
- damage or theft of personal property of any sort of;
- expense of inconvenience caused through delay to;
- disappointed expectation of;
- accident befalling;
the traveller or any dependents, arising out of any negligent act or omission, breach of any duty imposed by statute, breach of any law of the place of destination or on route to or from the destination, tort (whether intentional or unintentional), or breach of a contractual term, whether expressed or implied or breach of duty arising under or imposed by any law on the part of Gitaway Vacations, its servants or agents or of any sub-contractor or supplier of any product or service on any flyer/s or Web Site.